New Recipes, Music and More!
Sammy filed this report for us – plus two new cocktails for you!
Filming a little Beach Bar Rum promo, while sneaking in a little smooch with Kari while she had her mask off #VicInTheHouse #OneSip
Spent the day singing and playing acoustically, filming with the great mixologist Jeff Burkhart (the Barfly) mixing up some new concoctions for the website, etc. Man these are great drinks and the right music to go with them. Lord knows I do miss playing live concerts! But it sure felt good to play & sing with Vic & Kari. Not a bad way to mix work and play!
- 1 1/2 oz Beach Bar Kola Spiced Rum
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tsp. Sugar
- 3 oz Soda water
- Mint leaves
Combine rum, lime juice and sugar, break up mint leaves by hand (not too much), add soda water, mix, and enjoy!
Cherry Fernet con Kola (Jeff Burkhart original)
- 1 ½ ounces Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum Maui Kola Spiced rum
- ¼ ounce Fernet Francisco (or Fernet Branca – any amaro, bitters or fernet will work)
- 1/4 ounce Sonoma Syrup real grenadine
- 1 Merry Maraschino all natural stemmed cherry
Combine first three ingredients in a mixing glass, stir until cold. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the cherry