Red Rocker Rum Sauce
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 shallots (finely diced)
- 2 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Red Head Beach Bar Rum
- 2 cups *BBQ Sauce ( I used Head Country Original)
- Place EVOO, finely diced Shallots, and Minced Garlic in sauce pan and Sauté for 1-2 minutes until just starting to turn colors.
- Add 2 cups of Red Head Beach Bar Rum and cook until alcohol burns off and liquid reduces by half.
- Add BBQ Sauce and let simmer for an additional 20 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat and add another shot or two of Red Head Beach Bar Rum for more added flavor and Bon Appetite!!
*I use Head Country because I don’t like to use a sweet sauce because it will take away the Great Flavor of Red Head Beach Bar Rum.
Chef Greg Bolton
Downstream Casino Resort